Think Tank Airport Security V3.0
Pickup currently unavailable at Camera West Rancho Mirage
The third generation of Think Tank’s award winning rolling bag series redefines the gold standard for photo transport cases.
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry on, meets most U.S. airline carry-on requirements*
- Dedicated padded laptop and tablet compartments located in a lockable pocket
- TSA-accepted zipper locks for the main compartment, and high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop compartment and securing your bag to an immovable object
*Check with your airline for current carry on requirements
- Quick and easy access to the retractable handle
- Tripod mount pocket on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- One piece construction reduces weight and improves strength
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registration
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate extends product life
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretchable front pocket
- Handles and grab-straps on all four sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for easy identification
- 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses attached plus 4–6 additional lenses
- 17” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Max Lens: 600mm f/4 detached or 500mm f/4 attached (hood reversed)
Features at a Glance
All our shipments are fully insured. For shipments valued over $200, a direct signature will be required upon delivery.
We utilize various shipping carriers, with FedEx Express being our primary choice for 2-Day and Overnight shipping within the US, as well as International deliveries.
We accept returns within 14 days of delivery, subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%. This fee is not for profit, but to cover the costs associated with selling an item. Each return is evaluated individually, and we strive to minimize this fee. In many instances, we waive it entirely if the refund credit can be applied towards another item in the store.
Please note, all returned items must be in the condition in which they were shipped. If the items are returned in a different condition, we will not be able to accept them.
We highly recommend visiting us in person to experience our fine photographic tools before deciding which tool best fits your needs. Please note that our inventory is distributed among our three stores, and what you see online may be at any of these locations. Below are a few points that we’d like to make in order to meet your needs for in store pick up.
The location of each item is indicated online. For convenience, you can choose to pick up your item at any of our stores. Once purchased, the item should be ready for pick up within 4 hours at the designated store, although this might vary depending on the store's busyness and time of day. We request that you wait for a notification from us confirming that your order is ready for pick up, to ensure the best service.
If your chosen item is not available at your preferred store, we can transfer it there after purchase. If you want to pick up an item at a different store, select that store for pick up during checkout, or choose a regular shipping method and let us know your preferred pick up store via email@example.com or by responding to your order confirmation email.
For any questions about in-store pick up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do our best to accommodate your needs.
We offer a concierge trade-in program for the gear you'd like to upgrade, cross-grade, or simply pass on to a new owner. This enables you to acquire the tools that fit your specific needs. The easiest way to trade is to bring your gear into one of our stores and meet with us in person. However, we also accommodate those who can't visit our stores. Our online process is both personal and simple.
To begin, fill out the form on our Trade // Sell page with the details of the fine photographic equipment or watches you'd like to trade in. One of our team members will then contact you to confirm any details we might need for an accurate estimate. We will provide an estimate that doesn’t only look at the value of your trade in but the whole picture of where you want to go. If the estimate is satisfactory to you, we can provide a shipping label for you to ship your gear to one of our stores for a final inspection and store credit. Finally, we apply that credit towards your new gear!